A Camping ChecklistOn February 22, 2012 by Marie Gizelle
When you are planning for a camping trip, the most important thing that you need to do is to rent a car suitable for the trip. Then, build a checklist for your trip. Some of the criteria for the checklist are that you must list out all the items that you need to bring. No matter how small or insignificant the items that you list out, you may regret your decision for not listing it out when you are already at the camping site. Then, give priority to the items listed out where the greater the weight, the more important it is for your camping.
Here, we will list out the most important things that you need to bring for your camping trip. It is not listed in a priority order because they all have the same importance to everyone.
1. A deck of cards, puzzles, board games – to fill in the time when you have nothing to do at your camp site.
2. Blankets – to keep you warm during the night.
3. Camera and film – to capture all the memorable moments of your camping trip. Make sure that you prepare some fresh batteries that can replace the ones currently inside the camera in case they dried out
4. Clothing, underwear, bathing suit – always bring them in a suitable quantity and do not bring too many clothes.
5. Map and compass – to help you guide your way during a jungle trekking session.
6. Hand lotion and cream – to help you moisturize your skin after a tiring day in the jungle and the lake. Some types of cream can also act as an insect repellent because they emit an odour that the insects hate.
7. Personal flashlight – to help you see in the dark. Can also be used to signal where you are in case you are lost in the woods.
8. Prescription medications (if applicable) – for those who have illnesses, make sure that you bring your medicines along with you, even if you do not take them currently. This is because anything can happen while camping
9. Sleeping bag – the most important thing during a night. If you have enough money, you can try buying a sleeping bag that can warm you up during the winter and cool you down during the summer.
10. Toothbrush and toothpaste – a need for everybody’s hygiene
11. Whistle – can be used to replace the use of flashlights if the batteries are out to help signal for your location when you are lost in the woods.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.